If this is an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest hospital.
Call our help line
(312) CAN – HELP
(312) 226 – 4357
If you need detoxification services, please call:
Men's Detox: ext. 348
Women's Detox: ext. 368
What to expect…
- Our Central Intake Department will complete a clinical / medical assessment to determine appropriate level of care.
- Admissions are based on severity and bed availability.
- Once you begin residential or outpatient treatment, you will be assigned a Case Manager who will help you through each level of treatment
Your Case Manager will be the person to guide you through your process. They will…
- Be your key support
- Get you help & understand your needs
- Discuss what YOU think your needs are
- Give you a description of your program
- Determine your current status & needs, which will then be used to see your growth & progress
- Form guidelines to make sure you improve while you are at Haymarket
If Haymarket Center is not the right place for you, we will refer you to another treatment center to make sure you get the care you need.