GET HELP NOW!
Call our help line at (312) CAN – HELP
(312) 226 – 4357
If you need detoxification services, please call (312) 226-7984
Men's Detox: ext. 348 Women's Detox: ext. 368
What to expect…
- Central Intake Assessment is your first step
- Your appropriate level of care will be determined
- Assess your family, social, medical, psychiatric & financial histories as well as current physical assessment
- Admission based on bed availability
- Once you begin residential or outpatient treatment, you will be assigned a Case Manager who will help you through each level of treatment
Your Case Manager will be the person to guide you through your process. They will…
- Be your key support
- Get you help & understand your needs
- Discuss what YOU think your needs are
- Give you a description of your program
- Determine your current status & needs, which will then be used to see your growth & progress
- Form guidelines to make sure you improve while you are at Haymarket
If Haymarket Center is not the right place for you, we will refer you to another treatment center to make sure you get the care you need.
How to Stage an Intervention
If your loved one is in need of help, but you need guidance on how to help them through this process…WE CAN HELP!
Please fill out the form below and a representative from Haymarket Center will be in contact with you immediately.