Haymarket’s CIP program is a therapeutic community designed to help men with a holistic approach to motivate them to an alcohol and drug free lifestyle by applying clinical best practices and arranging a continuum of care for re-entry into the community. The program provides clients the opportunity to review their lifestyle choices and provide information and support. In turn they decide what direction to make of their lives as productive and responsible members of society.
Program / Reentry components:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Moral Recognition Therapy (MRT)
- Twelve Step Facilitation programs
- Resident Placement referral in either Level III Intensive Outpatient Treatment or Level I Outpatient Treatment (Aftercare) and DUI
- Health & Wellness provides education on HIV/AIDS/STDs and other chronic health issues such as asthma and diabetes. Confidential HIV testing is available.
- Job Search, Vocational, School, Job Readiness, Employment, Community Service.